Invisalign in Groveport, OH
Overview of Invisalign Clear Aligners
If you think that improving your imperfect smile with orthodontic treatment means getting a mouthful of metal braces that require lengthy treatment times and eliminating many of the foods you enjoy, think again. At Walnut Creek Dental, our trusted team is proud to offer Invisalign clear aligners as a fast, effective, convenient way to achieve a more radiant smile. Here’s everything you need to know about how Invisalign could benefit you before scheduling a free consultation with our team.
Are You Ready for a Uniquely Positive Dental Experience?
We can’t wait to see your smile!
Why choose Walnut Creek Dental East for Invisalign?
Dr. Pappas and the experienced team at Walnut Creek Dental offer the best in cosmetic dental care. With our modern oral health techniques, top-of-the-line equipment and products, and friendly service, we are committed to making your Invisalign experience as smooth as possible. Most importantly, you can rest assured that at the end of your treatment process, you will receive the beautiful results you had in mind.
What are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign is a system that uses clear aligner trays made from BPA-free plastic to slowly move your teeth into a straighter position. They are made to fit perfectly around your teeth to ensure they stay secure and work properly.
Invisalign Treatment Process
The Invisalign process is simple.
- The dentist will examine your teeth and make a personalized treatment plan based on your unique needs.
- Digital scans will be taken of your mouth as well as a mold of your mouth. This mold will be sent to a dental laboratory to create your aligner trays.
- When your aligner trays are ready, you will wear them for 22+ hours a day.
- Every 2-3 weeks you will switch out your teeth aligner trays to continuously move your teeth into the desired location.
- After 12-18 months, you can enjoy your new smile!
How long does Invisalign take?
The length of your Invisalign treatment time will depend on the condition of your mouth and how closely you follow your treatment plan. Most people can expect to wear their clear aligners for 12-18 months. Not wearing your aligners as recommended could mean longer treatment times.
Invisalign vs. Braces
There’s no question that metal braces are an effective option when it comes to correcting an array of orthodontic concerns, including complicated ones. Braces do have their setbacks, though including:
- Easily breaking, especially when you eat certain foods, such as chewy bread or popcorn
- Being noticeable
- Taking a long time to achieve results (usually around two years)
- Requiring lifestyle changes, including what you eat and how you brush your teeth
Invisalign is equally effective at resolving most orthodontic concerns, including overcrowding, gapped teeth, and overbites. Even better, Invisalign clear aligners are discreet, convenient, and often work faster than braces.
How to care for teeth while using Invisalign
While you don’t have to alter your diet or lifestyle while using Invisalign, it’s important to practice good oral hygiene habits to ensure your teeth stay beautiful and healthy during and after your orthodontic treatment. Here are some tips to keep you smiling brightly:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss and use mouth rinse daily
- Visit the dentist twice a year for routine exams and professional cleanings
The cost of your Invisalign clear aligners will depend on your dental insurance plan. Please contact our office to learn more about what your dental insurance policy covers.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
With Invisalign clear aligners and the trusted dental team at Walnut Creek Dental, achieving the straight, even smile you’ve always wanted has never been easier. Contact our Groveport OH Dental Office today to schedule your free consultation with one of our friendly Invisalign dentists and take the first step in your journey to a more radiant smile!